If you are having a notice about writing the .mo files please read this doc

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Ricardo Alday 1 year, 1 month ago.

Assigned support staff: Ricardo Alday.

Author Posts
October 13, 2018 at 1:15 pm #2814211

adamP-25

Hi,

I have 3 payment gateways on my webstie: bank transfer, paypal and tpay.
Is it possible enable bank transfer + tpay for some category and only paypal for another?

Before I have installed WPML I used Booster Plugin. It works also now with wpml but only with 1 language page. When I select category in booster with English selector on Polish version of website I don't have any payment gateways. When I select category in booster with polish selector I dont have any paymet gateways in English version of website 🙁

Do you have any idea?

October 14, 2018 at 11:36 am #2815390

adamP-25

Good option will be also disable "Booster payment gateways" plugin and just disable bank transfer and tpay for "template" category and "szablony" category (in polish). Is it possible?

October 15, 2018 at 3:37 pm #2818143

Ricardo Alday

Hi,

Thank you for contacting WPML support.
The feature you're looking for is not related to WPML.
A quick Google search provided a couple of posts from other sites that might help you achieve what you're looking for:
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/28541612/woocommerce-disable-payment-for-certain-categories

hidden link

Please backup your site before attempting to implement any of those methods as we cannot make any guarantees on 3rd party code.

Best regards,
Ricardo

The topic ‘[Closed] Payment gateways per category’ is closed to new replies.