This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 5.54 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bruno 4 years, 7 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Bruno.

Author Posts
August 25, 2015 at 11:25 am #686760

dimitriosM-2

When a new order complete the system send an email to the customer. Everything is translated but the payment method stills in English. I want to be translated in Greek!

I'm searching in "String Translation" and i found the payment method that i want to translate "Pay with cash on delivery." I change it but nothing happens! Is there any possibility to change wrong string?

Thanks in advance!

August 25, 2015 at 9:45 pm #689596

Bruno
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Please click on the WPML > Theme and plugins localization. Make sure the "Translate the theme and plugins using WPML's String Translation" option is selected. If not selected, select it and click on the "Save" button.

After following these steps, please try again and see if the problem persists.

Please let me know if you are satisfied with my answer and if I can help you with any other questions you might have.

Thank you.

August 26, 2015 at 7:13 am #689731

dimitriosM-2

You were right. I have selected "Don't use String Translation to translate the theme and plugins". I changed it to "Translate the theme and plugins using WPML's String Translation" but it seems that nothing changed! Only payment methods stills not translated!

That happens for the three active payments that i have, Bank Account (Payment is made directly through your bank account. Use the Order ID as justification during checkout. Your order will be shipped once payment is completed.), Delivery (Pay with cash on delivery.) and Paypal!

August 26, 2015 at 7:39 pm #690602

Bruno
Supporter

Please as a test, could you disable all non-WPML plugins and see if the problem persists?

Also, have you tried save again these strings in the String Translation to see if the problem persists?

Thank you.

August 27, 2015 at 7:19 am #690836

dimitriosM-2

I have deactivate all plugins (except Woocommerce, WPML, WPML Multilingual CMS, WPML String Translation, WPML Translation Management) and as i see in the checkout page the payment methods does not translated. When i activating the WooCommerce Multilingual plugin the translate is ok in the shop but not in the email that is send to the customer.

Do we know why?

August 27, 2015 at 8:32 pm #691684

Bruno
Supporter

I need to request temporary access (wp-admin and FTP) to your site - preferably to a test site where the problem has been replicated if possible - in order to be of better help.

You will find the needed fields for this below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply. The information you will enter is private which means only you and I can see and have access to it.

Please let me know exactly what steps should I follow to see the problem.

Note: Please make a full backup of your site.

Privacy and Security when Providing Debug Information for Support: https://wpml.org/purchase/support-policy/privacy-and-security-when-providing-debug-information-for-support/

Thank you.

August 28, 2015 at 9:52 pm #692637

Bruno
Supporter

When I try to access your site, this error message is displayed: Συνθηματικό

The credentials work correctly, but after I enter the credentials, is redirected to a page asking for the password. I will attach a picture for you to see.

Please, could you check?

Thank you.

The topic ‘[Closed] Payment Method doesn't translate!’ is closed to new replies.