This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Shekhar Bhandari 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Shekhar Bhandari.

Author Posts
June 28, 2019 at 11:20 am #4106849

gregorE

Hi,

I got a strange problem after the last update of your woocommerce multilingual plugin.

Woocommerce payment methods and email headings (direct bank transfer, your order is on hold, your order is completed,...) are not translated in the front end but everything looks good in the string translation. I found this issue only with the english page.

Everything worked perfectly until your last update that broke things.

My default language is English from April 2019 but was only Slovenian when I started.

For the example, if I go to Direct bank transfer in Woocommerce my string language is Slovenian and can NOT change it back to English. Even if I save I get Slovenian. I am attaching print screens.

I also got this msg from WP today:

...Since WordPress 5.2 there is a built-in feature that detects when a plugin or theme causes a fatal error on your site, and notifies you with this automated email.

In this case, WordPress caught an error with one of your plugins, WooCommerce Multilingual...

Luka

June 28, 2019 at 12:20 pm #4107289

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kathmandu (GMT+05:45)

Hello there,

I have enabled the next reply as private so please provide those stagings details once it's ready.

Thanks

June 28, 2019 at 12:22 pm #4107299

gregorE

I have copied all the info and you just closed the chat!? Why!? I dont see private window now anymore. WTF?

June 28, 2019 at 12:24 pm #4107373

gregorE

Staging details are ready!

June 28, 2019 at 2:18 pm #4108339

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kathmandu (GMT+05:45)

Hello there,

Sorry for closing the chat, I was at the end of my shift so I converted it to a normal ticket.

I have enabled the private reply again so could you please send the details in the next reply.

hidden link

Thanks

The topic ‘[Closed] Payment methods and email heading not transalted in woocommerce for ENGLISH’ is closed to new replies.