This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.
Problem: I am getting this error:
" PCLZIP_ERR_BAD_FORMAT (-10) : Unable to find End of Central Dir Record "
Solution: There were some update issue appeared with our WPML v4.2.0 release. Could you please delete and install WPML plugin manually?
To do a manual update please follow these steps:
1. Please take your full site backup.
2. Deactivate the existing WPML plugin.
3. Delete the plugin files – this does not delete your translations. You will simply delete the plugin files from your "wp-content/plugins" folder, NOT the database records.
4. Download the updated plugins from our servers (https://wpml.org/account/downloads/) and upload them to the plugin directory.
5. Activate the WPML plugin and add-ons.
This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.
Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.