This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Vincenzo 1 year, 5 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Vincenzo.

Author Posts
May 16, 2018 at 4:34 pm #2161290

uliN

Hello,

I´m using WPML with WooCommerce and the Plugin "Germanized pro". With "Germanized" I send Mails to the client like order confirmation. Every Mail has to have the legal information as PDF-attachments, like privacy statement. For that I have to assign the PDF in the plugin. The problem is, that I'm only able to assign the PDF in one language. What I'm looking for is a way to tell WPML that there are two different PDF for each language so that the Germanized-Plugin will automatically choose the right file for each language.

Can you tell me if and how that works?

Best Henning

May 18, 2018 at 9:08 am #2188629

Vincenzo
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Italian (Italiano )

Timezone: Europe/Rome (GMT+02:00)

Hello, thank you for contacting WPML Support!

The "Germanized pro" plugin is not officially compatible with WPML.

Anyway, as you set the PDF file in the plugin's options, you may try the steps shown in the following article to register and translate that option:
https://wpml.org/documentation/getting-started-guide/translating-theme-options/

Please let me know if you need more details or help about the string registration procedure.

Alternatively, you may use a PDF including the privacy statement in multiple languages.

Thank you