Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by davidN-51 5 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Yvette.

Author Posts
April 9, 2021 at 6:24 am #8498433

davidN-51

Hi there,

When I put a product on pending on the default language, this is not carried across to the other language pages. This seems abolutely crazy for me as it creates so much work.

I then have to go to WooCommerce Multilingual and resave the language versions in question so that they also have a "pending" status.

Why is it like this? If I put a "pending" product status on a product page in my default language, it should automatically set the other language versions of this product page to the same status. But it doesn't..

April 9, 2021 at 1:14 pm #8502275

Yvette
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: America/Los_Angeles (GMT-07:00)

Hello

The publication status between post types will be synced if the following configuration options is enabled:

WPML > Settings > Posts and pages synchronization >Copy publishing date to translations

Can you please check if this setting is checked? By default, I think it might be off.

April 9, 2021 at 2:02 pm #8502745

davidN-51

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!