This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by fabioC-16 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Radu.

Author Posts
June 21, 2019 at 2:20 pm

fabioC-16

Good morning,
I have a problem with the Perfect WooCommerce Brands plugin.
If I try to translate the description of a single brand, the page reloads in the default language, not allowing me to translate. Not even using string tranlsations.

I tried to disable all plugins except PWB and all those from WPML, but without solving the problem. I also tried using the localization of themes and plugins, but I couldn't find the strings to translate

Any suggestions?

Thank you

June 24, 2019 at 5:13 am #4074551

Radu
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+03:00)

Hey Fabio,

Thank you for reaching out the WPML support!

I just checked the brands from your website here hidden link and tried to edit both the Italian and the English description of Alvio Pestarino. I just added another point at the end of the last paragraph and saved the changes. As you can see, everything is saved fine. Can you check this out and tell me if this change is visible to you too, please? Is this the part that wasn't working before? I just want to make sure that I'm checking the right part.

Thanks,
Radu

July 1, 2019 at 4:15 pm #4121127

fabioC-16

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!