Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 23 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bruno Kos 2 years ago.

Assisted by: Bruno Kos.

Author Posts
March 24, 2022 at 2:44 pm #10868837

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) German (Deutsch ) French (Français )

Timezone: Europe/Zagreb (GMT+02:00)

Hi,

Not even with Duplicator Pro?
hidden link

If not then send me FTP info and I will download core files (wp-content) and database.

Regards,
Bruno Kos

March 25, 2022 at 7:30 am #10873883

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Hi,

We can try reproducing this case in our sandbox, so in a combination of these plugins and settings, but I don't think we will find this there this being a popular plugin and we would already have such reports.

The other option is to provide us with site dump and we can then debug the site.

Regards,
Bruno Kos

March 25, 2022 at 11:19 am #10875997

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Hi,

Ok I am downloading files as we speak. Before I escalate the case to our 2nd tier, can you send me at least one URL where I will see performance problem?

According to our previous correspondence, I assume I can open any product (original language) and try saving it, or do I need to find a particular one with a lots of categories?

Regards,
Bruno Kos

March 25, 2022 at 11:27 am #10876125

tomasA-11

Hi Bruno, thanks for this :).

You can add a new product:

hidden link

that always fails.

Don't forget to activate Multi Currency:
hidden link

It is disabled in the version you got so that I could work with the site.

March 25, 2022 at 11:37 am #10876243

tomasA-11

FYI, I have figured out that has nothing to do with the amount of categories.
Many categories make saving a product a bit slower, but that is not the problem here.
I have tested this by deleting all product categories, the problem is the same anyway when Add Ons and Multi Currency both is active the problem occurs, and this is also shown in the debug.log file where [25-Mar-2022 11:31:35 UTC] METAKEY: _wcml_custom_prices_status is repeatedly logged.

March 25, 2022 at 12:29 pm #10876857

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Hi,

This is escalated to our 2nd tier team and may take some debugging time, I'll get back to you as soon as I have any news or questions for you.

As reproducing steps I mentioned this:
- activate Multi Currency
- try creating new product
- it will timeout and debug log will be filled with _wcml_custom_prices_status warnings

If that's not correct let me know.

Regards,
Bruno Kos

March 28, 2022 at 10:59 am #10891499

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Hi,

Can you go to wp-content/plugins/sharespine-woocommerce-connector/wc-meta-update.php and change from:

$excluded_keys = array(
		'_edit_lock'
	);

to:

$excluded_keys = array(
		'_edit_lock',
		'_wcml_custom_prices_status'
	);

Does it help?

Regards,
Bruno Kos

March 28, 2022 at 1:32 pm #10893623

tomasA-11

Hi Bruno, yes that dit it!
Thanks for good support you're the best!

So, this is a bug that occurs when using add ons, custom prices and the sharespine-plugin.

Do you have contact with Sharespine or should I let them know that there might be a problem here?

March 29, 2022 at 6:58 am #10898967

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Hi,

You can let them know to join our https://wpml.org/documentation/support/go-global-program/, so ask them to fill this form in. It is up to them to decide whether they want to go this route and if they have resources for such tasks.

Regards,
Bruno Kos

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.