This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Carlos Rojas 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Carlos Rojas.

Author Posts
July 30, 2019 at 7:40 am #4305381

stephaneM-32

We have a huge problem of load and WPML does not help here with the plugin wpml-string-translation.

This query is nearly 1 second :

SELECT DISTINCT s.id, s.name, s.context, st.status, s.gettext_context, st.value AS tra, st.mo_string AS mo_string, s.value AS orig
FROM wp_icl_string_pages sp
INNER JOIN wp_icl_string_urls su
ON su.id = sp.url_id
INNER JOIN wp_icl_strings s
ON s.id = sp.string_id
LEFT JOIN wp_icl_string_translations st
ON s.id=st.string_id
AND st.language=su.language
AND s.language!=su.language
WHERE (su.language='fr' and su.url='/wp-admin/edit.php') or (su.language='fr' and su.url IS NULL)

We've installed the last version of WPML plugins and we have a WooCommerce 4.9 and WooCommerce 3.4.

I would like to know how can we fix this cause it slow the website entirely.

We have also this query which is globally for wordpress :

SELECT option_name, option_value
FROM wp_options
WHERE autoload = 'yes'

July 30, 2019 at 4:50 pm #4309803

Carlos Rojas
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: America/Montevideo (GMT-03:00)

Hello,
Thank you for contacting WPML support.

Could you provide some screenshots with the loading time of the site? This way I can use it as a reference.

Kind regards,
Carlos

July 30, 2019 at 8:14 pm #4310395

stephaneM-32

Here is a screenshot, the best is to visit hidden link and add a product in cart.
You'll see the slow delay.

Regards

July 30, 2019 at 11:45 pm #4310747

Carlos Rojas
Supporter

Hi there,
Thank you very much for your message.

I would like to request temporary access (wp-admin and FTP) to your site to take better look at the issue. You will find the needed fields for this below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply. The information you will enter is private which means only you and I can see and have access to it.

Our Debugging Procedures

I will be checking various settings in the backend to see if the issue can be resolved. Although I won't be making changes that affect the live site, it is still good practice to backup the site before providing us access. In the event that we do need to debug the site further, I will duplicate the site and work in a separate, local development environment to avoid affecting the live site.

Regards,
Carlos

July 31, 2019 at 12:45 pm #4314423

Carlos Rojas
Supporter

Hi,
Thank you very much for the information provided.

I tried to log in the site but I don't have the credentials for the pop-up that appears right before displaying the log-in page. Could you edit your previous private message and provide this credentials?

Also, if you create a staging site I rather get the credentials for this staging site and run the tests there (as you mentioned). So, once you have the staging site I kindly ask you to provide the access credentials. I have set your next answer private for this purpose.

Regards,
Carlos

Regards,
Carlos

July 31, 2019 at 1:15 pm #4314659

stephaneM-32

Touch nothing please we are in production so no updates or other thing OK. I will prepare a staging ad give you access. I did not do backup of production right now.

Thanks to confirm me

July 31, 2019 at 2:06 pm #4315161

Carlos Rojas
Supporter

Hi,
Thank you for your message.

In this case I will wait for you to create the staging site and provide the access credentials. I have set your next message private.

Regards,
Carlos