Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 14:00 8:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 13:00 11:00 – 15:00 10:00 – 14:00 -
- 15:00 – 19:00 13:00 – 17:00 14:00 – 18:00 16:00 – 20:00 15:00 – 19:00 -

Supporter timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+02:00)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Mihai Apetrei 1 year, 1 month ago.

Assisted by: Mihai Apetrei.

Author Posts
February 1, 2023 at 10:11 am #12935875
liorL-4

I set on my website 2 languages - English (default) and Hebrew.

I translated the slugs (permalink) of my pages to Hebrew. But, now I can't translate them back to English. It doesn't even show the slug on the new translation page. The products are ok! The problem is only with the English.

How can I fix the problem?

One more thing: I set on my website USD currency for English language, and NIS currency for Hebrew lunguage. I also set for each product price in USD and a different price in NIS. The problem is that each time that I edit the translation, the price and 'add to cart button' disappear from the Hebrew lunguage. I need to edit one word in the English language, click on update and then edit back the word and click again on update, so the price issue will be solved in the English language. Why is this? How can it be fixed, so I won't need to do this every time that I edit a product's language?

New threads created by Mihai Apetrei and linked to this one are listed below:

https://wpml.org/forums/topic/split-when-i-edit-translation-i-have-some-strings-disappear/

February 1, 2023 at 3:45 pm #12940067

Mihai Apetrei
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+02:00)

Hi there.

1. Can you please share at least 1 URL example where I can see the difference?

2. Please create a full website backup and then share the credentials in the private fields I enabled below.

In regards to the other request, per our Support Policy, we can handle only one issue per ticket.

Continuing with one issue per ticket helps not only supporters to focus on one issue at once, but also enables other users to find solutions to their questions faster.

I created a new ticket for you for this different request:
https://wpml.org/forums/topic/split-when-i-edit-translation-i-have-some-strings-disappear

Kind regards,
Mihai Apetrei

February 1, 2023 at 4:50 pm #12940989

liorL-4

Please have a look at the following page:

hidden link

I translated the slug by mistake to Hebrew.

hidden link

It should be:

hidden link

And

hidden link

Regarding my website credentials, I can't share them with you, because that I don't have them. If you need access to my website, then I need your email address. I can add your email to my website admins, and you'll get an email asking you to open an account on my server, then you'll have admin access to my website.

The topic ‘[Closed] Permalink’ is closed to new replies.