This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Radu 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Radu.

Author Posts
July 24, 2019 at 1:55 am #4269379

antoniaC-3

Tell us what you are trying to do? I created a gallery of photos tagged with categories to display on the home page. I created the corresponding categories in Spanish and yet when the English photos are displayed, only some are displayed and they are not tagged to the Spanish categories. So I tried to duplicate the photo in Spanish and tag them in Spanish manually, and hide their display in English, but they are showing up twice.

Is there any documentation that you are following?

Is there a similar example that we can see? see photos. One is in English version and one is Spanish version where photos are duplicated from the English gallery.

Also, the WPML plug in is not updating and the error message is "Update fail undefined."

What is the link to your site?

July 24, 2019 at 1:56 am #4269381

antoniaC-3

Please reply to my message.

July 24, 2019 at 4:26 am #4270173

Radu
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+03:00)

Hey Antonia,

Can you give me access to the dashboard area so I can have a look at the issue you described, please? As I can see, there's a maintenance mode on it for now. Having access to the dashboard area would help me check the gallery on the frontend, and have a look at the settings too.
The next reply is set to be private so you can safely send me the credentials.

Thanks,
Radu

The topic ‘[Closed] Photos in Spanish gallery version are not fully displaying Eng ver duplicated’ is closed to new replies.