This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Carlos Rojas 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Carlos Rojas.

Author Posts
July 9, 2019 at 11:58 am #4170349

michalT-7

Can you tell me how can I repair it?

July 9, 2019 at 12:38 pm #4170771

michalT-7

I sent code from browser console:

"Object { type: "notice", message: "Undefined index:", file: "wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-multilingual/inc/class-wcml-attributes.php", line: 424, stack: (9) […], component: "Plugin: woocommerce-multilingual" }"

July 9, 2019 at 2:03 pm #4171643

Carlos Rojas
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: America/Montevideo (GMT-03:00)

Hello,
Thank you for contacting WPML support.

I would like to ask you to follow this steps in order to isolate the cause of the issue:
- Back up your site first before making any change, this is for security reasons.
- Go to Woocommerce -> Woocommerce Multilingual -> Settings tab -> Troubelshooting link (bottom right) -> Select all options -> Click on 'Start' button.

If the issue persists then:
- Update all outdated plugins and themes.
- Flush any cache memory that might exists.
- Deactivate all the plugins that are not related to WPML.
- Switch for a moment to a WordPress default theme like Twenty Seventeen.
- If the issue is gone, activate one by one to see with which one there is an interaction issue.

Could you tell me the result of this steps?

Kind regards,
Carlos

July 9, 2019 at 2:45 pm #4171979

michalT-7

Hi Carlos!

I did it and I have still the same problem. 🙁

Best regards.

July 9, 2019 at 8:00 pm #4174187

Carlos Rojas
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: America/Montevideo (GMT-03:00)

Hi there,
Thank you very much for your feedback.

In this case I would like to request temporary access (wp-admin and FTP) to your site to take better look at the issue. You will find the needed fields for this below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply. The information you will enter is private which means only you and I can see and have access to it.

Our Debugging Procedures

I will be checking various settings in the backend to see if the issue can be resolved. Although I won't be making changes that affect the live site, it is still good practice to backup the site before providing us access. In the event that we do need to debug the site further, I will duplicate the site and work in a separate, local development environment to avoid affecting the live site.

Regards,
Carlos