Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by sarah.n 7 years, 3 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Riccardo Strobbia.

Author Posts
May 16, 2013 at 10:57 pm #128076

Nicolas

There are a few errors in the error_log that I think you should be aware of. They happen repeatedly and fill the error_log.

[date] PHP Warning: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, string given in /.../public_html/blog/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/inc/translation-management/translation-management.class.php on line 3173

[date] PHP Warning: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /.../public_html/blog/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/inc/translation-management/translation-management.class.php on line 3173

[date] PHP Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /.../public_html/blog/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/inc/translation-management/translation-management.class.php on line 1938

Thanks

May 17, 2013 at 9:12 am #128137

Riccardo Strobbia

Dear Nicolas,

We need few more informations in order to undertsand these php warnings.

1 - Please can you provide me with your WordPress version, WPML version and others WPML add-ons versions?

2 - Do you know when (which action produces them) and where (in which page / section ) this warnings are produced?

May 17, 2013 at 11:54 am #128195

Nicolas

WP 3.5.1
WPML Multilingual CMS: 2.8.1
WPML String Translation: 1.7
WPML Translation Management: 1.6
WPML CMS Nav: 1.3
WPML Sticky Links: 1.3

I'm not sure when it happens, but it happens a lot. The log is full of such entries.

I just saw that there are 3 new updates for WPML plugins. I'll update them shortly and see what happens.

Thanks.

May 20, 2013 at 10:36 am #128625

Riccardo Strobbia

Dear Nicolas,

I'll be here when you are ready.

Please let me know if there is anything else that I can assist you with.

June 4, 2013 at 7:39 am #132626

sarah.n
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) German (Deutsch )

Nicolas,

This is Sarah here. Sorry for barging in like this but as we had other users reporting similar problems we reported this in to our developers.

I have a copy of the latest development version that I will send you shortly which I would like you to test.

Please don't forget to come back to this ticket with your feedback. Thank you!

P.S The email has been sent.

The topic ‘[Closed] PHP errors’ is closed to new replies.