This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bigul 4 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Bigul.

Author Posts
June 3, 2019 at 12:38 pm

natalieR-4

A backup restore was recently completed and I received the following message from the hosting provider. Can you help resolve this?

A per php log, the issue is coming from the sitepress-multilingual-cms plugin:

[01-Jun-2019 00:06:41 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Interface 'WPML_Log' not found in /home/dolcezza/public_html/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/classes/xml-config/class-wpml-config-update-log.php on line 6

I have manually disabled the plugin from file manager (renaming file) to ensure your website service continuity.

However, you need to contact the plugin provider for further investigation.

June 3, 2019 at 6:18 pm #3945293

Bigul
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello,

Welcome to the WPML support forum. I will do my best to help you to resolve these issues.

This may be happening because some files will be missing after the backup restore. Please try the following steps and check you are getting the expected result or not.

1) Delete the *WPML Multilingual CMS* plugin from the plugin directory
2) Deactivate other WPML plugins
3) Download it from WPML.org>>Downloads
4) Upload it to the plugin directory
5) Activate it

--
Thanks!

Bigul

The topic ‘[Closed] PHP Fatal error: Interface 'WPML_Log' not found’ is closed to new replies.