Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by kevinM-55 1 year, 8 months ago.

Assisted by: Yvette.

Author Posts
August 4, 2022 at 2:56 pm

kevinM-55

Hi,

I am using Latest WPML plugns & ACF Pro plugin

By the way, when I try to update the OPtions page, I can see a Fatal Plugin Error.

FYI, the options page has some WP_Terms fields.

I will include some screenshots of them.

And here is the report from Error report.

====================
[04-Aug-2022 14:41:46 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Cannot use object of type WP_Term as array in /home/uyutb9nxjzwz/public_html/dev1.afinialabel.com/wp-content/plugins/acfml/classes/strategy/repeater-shuffle/OptionsPage.php:82
Stack trace:
#0 /home/uyutb9nxjzwz/public_html/dev1.afinialabel.com/wp-content/plugins/acfml/classes/strategy/repeater-shuffle/OptionsPage.php(68): ACFMLRepeaterShuffleOptionsPage->addNormalizedValuesForFieldState(Array, '', 'category_for_co...', Object(WP_Term))
#1 /home/uyutb9nxjzwz/public_html/dev1.afinialabel.com/wp-content/plugins/acfml/classes/class-wpml-acf-field-state.php(57): ACFMLRepeaterShuffleOptionsPage->getAllMeta('options')
#2 /home/uyutb9nxjzwz/public_html/dev1.afinialabel.com/wp-content/plugins/acfml/classes/class-wpml-acf-field-state.php(41): ACFMLFieldState->getCurrentMetadata('options')
#3 /home/uyutb9nxjzwz/public_html/dev1.afinialabel.com/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(307): ACFMLFieldState->storeStateBefore('options')
#4 /home/uyutb9nxjzwz/public_html/dev1.afinialabel.com/wp-includes/class-w in /home/uyutb9nxjzwz/public_html/dev1.afinialabel.com/wp-content/plugins/acfml/classes/strategy/repeater-shuffle/OptionsPage.php on line 82

========================

August 4, 2022 at 4:48 pm
August 5, 2022 at 3:35 pm #11811739

Yvette
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/Paris (GMT+02:00)

Hello

Your ticket has been assigned to me.

I am unable to connect to the dashboard, however, with the credentials that were provided.

Could you please check this or provide new ones?

August 7, 2022 at 8:39 pm #11818531

kevinM-55

Hi,
I've just checked the credential again on my store.

And it works well now.

Please check it carefully.

Thanks!

August 8, 2022 at 8:31 am #11820757

Yvette
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/Paris (GMT+02:00)

Hello

Could you please try this again?

I did the following change to your taxonomy fields: Set "Return Value" attribute from "Term Object" to "Term ID".

This allows me to save the Options Page with no error.

Thanks.

Edit Field Group “General Site Settings” ‹ Afinia Label - Make Your Own Labels — WordPress.png
This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.