This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Radu 2 months, 4 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Radu.

Author Posts
July 25, 2019 at 9:44 am

rubenA-3

I am trying to: Access/navigate wp-admin, edit posts, anything on wp-admin

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: Admin page

I expected to see: Access anything on the admin page

Instead, I got: An error page

When I looked at the logs, this is what I find anytime the error happens:

[error] 9908#9908: *12635204 FastCGI sent in stderr: "PHP message: PHP Catchable fatal error:  Method WPML_Admin_Menu_Item::__toString() must return a string value in /srv/ftp/esporao/web/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/classes/admin-menu/class-wpml-admin-menu-root.php on line 78" while reading response header from upstream, client: 193.126.16.81, server: esporao.com, request: "GET /wp-admin/edit.php HTTP/1.1", upstream: "<em><u>hidden link</u></em>:", host: "www.esporao.com", referrer: "<em><u>hidden link</u></em>"

I search the support forum and was going to try the errata you have on the site, but that fix is already there, so I am at a loss.

July 25, 2019 at 11:06 am
July 25, 2019 at 11:08 am #4282219

Radu
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+03:00)

Hey,

This is the ticket that I created from our conversation. If the issue comes back, please send me a message here.

Thanks,
Radu

The topic ‘[Closed] PHP message: PHP Catchable fatal error’ is closed to new replies.