This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bigul 3 months, 4 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Bigul.

Author Posts
June 10, 2019 at 4:32 pm #3988763

belgacemB

When the plugin WPML String Translation is activated on our website, it's impossible to work in wp-admin, to load "Products - All products" in WooCommerce causes php to eat up 100% of the CPU, and render the site super slow.

The issue immediately goes away if WPML String Translation is deactivated.

All WPML plugins are up to date.

I tried to provide WPML debug info, but it didn't show any info there.

I have set up a copy of the website on a separate server, if you want to access that to test yourself, as testing on the live site will break the website..

June 10, 2019 at 5:14 pm #3989029

Bigul
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello,

Welcome to the WPML support forum. I will do my best to help you to resolve these issues.

Please try the following steps after a site backup and check is there any difference in the site performance.

1) Visit WPML>>Theme and plugin localization page, choose *Don't use String Translation to translate themes and plugins* option for *Localization options>>How to translate strings in themes and plugins* and save the settings.

2) Visit WPML>>String Translation, scroll down to * Auto register strings for translation* section. Then click on *Edit* button and choose all the string domains.

Please check the following documentation for more details.

https://wpml.org/faq/prevent-performance-issues-with-wpml/

--
Thanks!

Bigul

June 13, 2019 at 10:23 pm #4017121

belgacemB

i get this information

June 14, 2019 at 2:17 pm #4021987

Bigul
Supporter

Hello,

Thank you for the updates. Please let me know is there any difference in the site performance after the steps described in the previous thread.

I would like to access the admin area of your site for further checking. Please fill the private details fields after a full site backup.

Please check the following links for more details about our private information sharing policies.

https://wpml.org/purchase/support-policy/privacy-and-security-when-providing-debug-information-for-support/

hidden link

--
Thanks!

Bigul

June 20, 2019 at 9:50 am #4058507

belgacemB

We have detected a problem with some tables in the database. Please contact WPML support to get this fixed.

Table 'wp_obf4u.lsdb_icl_strings' doesn't exist
Array
(
[language] => en
[context] => Cookie Notice
[gettext_context] =>
[domain_name_context_md5] => 9ec94d99bbb498802ad0f7a220ea706e
[name] => Button text
[value] => Ok
[status] => 0
[translation_priority] => optional
[allow_empty_value] =>
)
Hide this notice.Dismiss this notice.
There is a problem with the String Translation table in your site. This problem is not causing a problem running the site right now, but can become a critical issue in the future. WPML support team knows how to fix it. Please add a message in the relevant support thread and we'll fix it for you.

June 20, 2019 at 6:38 pm #4062451

Bigul
Supporter

Hello,

Thank you for the updates. We have released a new version of WPML(4.2.7.1) recently. It has fixes for similar issues. Please upgrade to the latest version after a full site backup and make sure the issues are existing or not.

Please check this errata doc for more details - https://wpml.org/errata/duplicate-entry-for-key-uc_domain_name_context_md5/

--
Thanks!

Bigul

The topic ‘[Closed] php to eat up 100% of the CPU’ is closed to new replies.