This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Riffaz 2 weeks, 3 days ago.

Assigned support staff: Riffaz.

Author Posts
September 29, 2019 at 3:44 am #4660027

colegioA

This has happened to me a couple of times already. When I hit the button Update to save my work in the secondary language, I get this warning:

Notice: Trying to get property 'post_title' of non-object in /homepages/12/d401593251/htdocs/test/wp-content/plugins/wpml-media-translation/classes/media-translation/class-wpml-media-add-to-translation-package.php on line 76

Notice: Trying to get property 'post_excerpt' of non-object in /homepages/12/d401593251/htdocs/test/wp-content/plugins/wpml-media-translation/classes/media-translation/class-wpml-media-add-to-translation-package.php on line 79

Notice: Trying to get property 'post_content' of non-object in /homepages/12/d401593251/htdocs/test/wp-content/plugins/wpml-media-translation/classes/media-translation/class-wpml-media-add-to-translation-package.php on line 82

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /homepages/12/d401593251/htdocs/test/wp-content/plugins/wpml-media-translation/classes/media-translation/class-wpml-media-add-to-translation-package.php:76) in /homepages/12/d401593251/htdocs/test/wp-admin/post.php on line 222

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /homepages/12/d401593251/htdocs/test/wp-content/plugins/wpml-media-translation/classes/media-translation/class-wpml-media-add-to-translation-package.php:76) in /homepages/12/d401593251/htdocs/test/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1251

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /homepages/12/d401593251/htdocs/test/wp-content/plugins/wpml-media-translation/classes/media-translation/class-wpml-media-add-to-translation-package.php:76) in /homepages/12/d401593251/htdocs/test/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1254

I don't know what the problem is.

Also, another problem I have is that I end up with the secondary language version of a page when I make some change in the main language page. For instance, I made a change in the Spanish version (main language), and then I ended up with the German version (secondary language). So, in the end I have two pages in German when in fact I should have one in Spanish and one in German.

I hope you can help me with this.

I already made contact with people at the XTheme support team and did as they suggested, but with no success at all.

Regards,

Jose Luis

September 29, 2019 at 5:33 am #4660105

Riffaz
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Colombo (GMT+05:30)

Hello there,

Thank you for contacting WPML support.

1)
Regarding the warnings and notices:
Did you delete any uploaded images from somewhere ?

Could you please go to WPML-> Support ->Troubleshooting and click the below buttons and let me know if that helps:

+ Set Language information
+ Clear Cache in WPML
+ Fix element types collation
+ Assign translation status to the duplicated content

Look forward to your reply.

2)
Regarding the other issue please open a new ticket as it is a different issue.
So we can avoid the confusion and reduce the waiting time.

Regards,
Riffaz.

The topic ‘[Closed] PHP warning’ is closed to new replies.