This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 11.32 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices.

Last updated by riyasU 4 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Shekhar Bhandari.

Author Posts
May 16, 2019 at 10:07 pm #3829511

kevinP-22

I am trying to: debug

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: any page with flexible content

I expected to see: no PHP Warning

Instead, I got:

[16-May-2019 22:01:19 UTC] PHP Warning: Illegal offset type in isset or empty in /var/www/html/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/classes/core-abstract-classes/class-wpml-element-translation.php on line 262
[16-May-2019 22:01:19 UTC] PHP Warning: Illegal offset type in isset or empty in /var/www/html/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/classes/core-abstract-classes/class-wpml-element-translation.php on line 247
[16-May-2019 22:01:19 UTC] PHP Warning: Illegal offset type in isset or empty in /var/www/html/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/classes/core-abstract-classes/class-wpml-element-translation.php on line 257
[16-May-2019 22:01:19 UTC] PHP Warning: Illegal offset type in /var/www/html/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/classes/core-abstract-classes/class-wpml-element-translation.php on line 258

this only happens when I update the ACF translation plugin from Version 1.2 -> Version 1.3

May 17, 2019 at 4:03 am #3831311

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kathmandu (GMT+05:45)

Hello there,

Welcome to WPML support. I'd be assisting you further on this issue.

It seems like some issues with the saved data and should be fixed when updating the data, do you have options page created with ACF? If yes, could you please update the options once and let me know if this helps?

Further, to check further the source of the warning, I would need to check your site settings once, for this I would need temporary access (wp-admin and ftp) to your site.

So could you please provide me those details, you will find the needed fields for this below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply.
hidden link

This info is private and available to you and WPML supporters only.
Read more about this: https://wpml.org/purchase/support-policy/privacy-and-security-when-providing-debug-information-for-support/

Note:
Backup your sites before providing the credentials or if possible provide credentials for the test site

Look forward to your reply.

Thanks

May 21, 2019 at 8:38 am #3853251

Tomasz Żaczyk

Hello everyone, i have the same problem after this morning update of wpml and acf. Have you any ideas how i can resolve it?

May 22, 2019 at 10:45 am #3864463

janM-16

Same here, it seems to be related to flexible content

May 29, 2019 at 5:41 pm #3917843

riyasU

I'm having the same problem, any info on this? Mine seems to be happening with the gallery.

The topic ‘[Closed] PHP Warning: Illegal offset type in isset or empty’ is closed to new replies.