Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Diego Pereira 2 years, 8 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Diego Pereira.

Author Posts
March 11, 2019 at 4:04 pm #3314615

quidoD

Hi,

When i update the website the pictures arent showing anymore of the products.

Also can you please help me with a other problem
i would like to add a ReCaptcha in our site. We are getting 100 emails of that a new review has been written on our website but its all spam. Also we would like to add this in our contact form.

What will the cost be of that?

Thanks for helping

March 11, 2019 at 4:38 pm #3314757

quidoD

And please can you check this: i cant see the reactions.

Thanks!

Schermafbeelding 2019-03-11 om 17.37.56.png
March 12, 2019 at 2:47 pm #3323819

quidoD

Forget the first post i resolved that here. but please check why i cant see any reactions that need to be accepted or deleted

March 12, 2019 at 3:24 pm #3324529

Diego Pereira
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Hello @quidod, welcome to the WPML support Forum!

This may be a compatibility issue. Some questions:
- Is this functionality implemented by the theme or by some plugin?
- Did this error occur after some specific action? (E.g. WPML update)
- What happens if you click on "Alles". Are the reactions displayed?
- If you disable WPML, does the problem continue?

All the best,
Diego

March 13, 2019 at 7:58 pm #3338011

quidoD

i dont see the reactions only the one we did accept before.

March 14, 2019 at 6:45 pm #3347971

Diego Pereira
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Hi there,

Thank you. What about the other questions?

This could be a compatibility issue with the plugin that generates the "reactions" feature to WordPress (or with the theme, if that is what generates this feature). In these cases, these are the procedures:
- Install the theme or plugin in a clean installation and reproduce the problem in this new installation. So we can isolate it and do some testing without the interference of server settings or other plugins
- After this, I will check the problem in this new installation and look for a quick solution
- If I can not find a solution, I will forward the problem to our compatibility team
- The compatibility team will do some more testing and will contact the product author to fix the issue

I created a test website with a clean WordPress install. You can access it through this link:
hidden link - Through this link you will be automatically logged in.

Please upload the plugin to this test install, setup it the same way as in your website (using the same options) and create some dummy content to reproduce the issue. Please note that we only need the plugin and the related functionality, you don't need to setup a entire website or clone your existing site.

After that, please send us clear steps on how to see/reproduce the issue on this test install. We will run some tests.

Kind regards,
Diego

The topic ‘[Closed] Pictures not showing after update’ is closed to new replies.