This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 1.09 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by yousefA-11 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Rohan Sadanandan.

Author Posts
August 5, 2019 at 7:18 am #4338487

yousefA-11

I followed the first step of the chat; which helped. When I wanted to do the second thing the chat was closed and I couldn't get into the information which I think is odd. Why would you block me from your effort of supporting your client? I didn't get the chance to see the solution to my problem below. So, here we go again.

Under Arabic (flag) it shows flag of Pakistan; how do I change it to another flag?

Is there any documentation that you are following?

Yes.

Is there a similar example that we can see?

As described.

What is the link to your site?

hidden link

August 5, 2019 at 9:14 am #4339183

Rohan Sadanandan
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello,

Thank you for contacting WPML Support.

You can change the language flag by navigating to WPML > Site Languages > Edit Languages
In the Arabic language row, select the "Custom Flag" radio button above the WPML flag icon & you will be able to upload new flag image(I've attached a screenshot for your reference)

Thanks,
Rohan

August 5, 2019 at 11:09 am #4340053

yousefA-11

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!