This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Noman 1 year ago.

Assigned support staff: Noman.

Author Posts
September 25, 2018 at 7:07 am #2762705

Giannis

Hello,
I Need to re-open a support ticket that was closed.

I received an email just now saying that
... no worries. You can either post a new comment on the ticket in the next couple of days...

but when I visited the page it will not allow me to post again.

The support ticket is:
https://wpml.org/forums/topic/problem-importing-2-languages-in-to-wpml-with-wp-all-import/

Please re-open this.
Thank you!
Giannis

September 26, 2018 at 3:29 pm #2767894

Noman
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi Giannis,

Thank you for contacting WPML support. I have asked Laura to reopen that ticket and she will be replying you there. You can post your query there too if you have further info.

Thanks

September 29, 2018 at 5:14 pm #2775742

Giannis

Hello Noman,

Thank you for your help so far.
The support ticket with Laura has NOT been oped yet ... so many days later!! What has happened??

NOTE: Just to recap... I received a message that the support ticket would close in a couple of days, but when I visited immediately after I got the message, it was already closed!! NO WARNING!!

PLEASE reopen this as I do not want to go through the whole process of adding information again.

Looking forward to your reply.
Thank you!
Giannis

October 1, 2018 at 4:35 pm #2778852

Noman
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hello Giannis,

I have again asked Laura to check your ticket and she has replied to you on your ticket, please check.

Thanks

The topic ‘[Closed] Please RE-Open ticket that was JUST closed’ is closed to new replies.