This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 23 replies, has 4 voices.

Last updated by PetBooking.it 1 year, 1 month ago.

Assigned support staff: Laura.

Author Posts
October 22, 2018 at 1:29 pm #2838206

Laura
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Italian (Italiano ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: Europe/Rome (GMT+02:00)

Hi,

we don't know what happened, but we're checking the sandbox site, and it doesn't matter if WPML is active or not, the quiz page is always the same (ie, it doesn't work how is supposed to be).

Could you check it, please? Maybe we are missing something.
I have the doubt it's related to the license, it seems it's valid only on one site at time and I used it to check on local site.

October 22, 2018 at 1:51 pm #2838296

danielB-41

Hi!

Thanks for the reply! okey let's try this because the URL changes:

WPML Multilingual CMS is activated:
1. Please go here: hidden link
2. Then go to the curriculum tab at the end of the page and click on the ULP Basics Quiz button like this video: hidden link (
3. You will be redirect to hidden link and you won't see some content on the footer
4. The RETAKE QUIZ button won't work and the page will see like an editing post.

WPML Multilingual CMS is Deactivated:
1. Please go here: hidden link
2. Then go to the curriculum tab at the end of the page and click on the ULP Basics Quiz button like this video: hidden link (
3. You will be redirect to hidden link and you will see some content on the footer like previus button and of course the URL has changed it (normally).
4. The RETAKE QUIZ button will work ok and the page will show the normal Quiz.

Thanks for all!

October 23, 2018 at 7:48 am #2841244

Laura
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Italian (Italiano ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Hi,

thanks for the detailed explanation, I can see the issue now.
I reported it back to Compatibility team so I'll let you know as soon as we have updates.

October 24, 2018 at 3:01 pm #2846995

Laura
Supporter

Hi,

just a quick update. We isolated the issue, so we know why it works that way.
The author of Ultimate Learning had already asked for us to test compatibility, so we know they agree to cooperate.
Unfortunately, I can't give you an estimated time for a fix but we are working on it.

October 24, 2018 at 3:13 pm #2847034

danielB-41

Thanks a lot Laura and your Team! don't worry isn't urgent because i've already use a plan B for that plugin. So just work relax and when you get some update let me know 😉

January 1, 2019 at 9:07 pm #3047410

melanieE

Hello,
is there any news on this matter?

Would be very interesting for me 🙂

January 2, 2019 at 8:15 am #3048087

Laura
Supporter

Hi,

we are working with the author to ensure compatibility, but I cannot give an estimated time for it yet.

June 3, 2019 at 1:15 pm #3942679

Laura
Supporter

Hi,

after an initial approach, the author stopped replying to us, so at the moment we can't make the plugin compatible.

April 24, 2020 at 7:39 am #5983719

PetBooking.it

Dear all,
please note that there's another issue you can still test in the same environment.

In Ultimate Learning plugin there's an option to activate the payment through woocommerce, so when you create a new product appear a new tab for selecting the cource created in Learning Pro. But when Multilingual CMS is active it doesn't show the list of courses.

Step to reproduce:
1- go to plugin dashboard, "Extension" and activate "Woo Payment Integration" choosing "Woocommerce"
wp-admin/admin.php?page=ultimate_learning_pro&tab=magic_feat
2- create or modify a product to get the new tab "Ultimate Learning Pro" where you can select the course created in the course plugin. (detail attached)

If Multilingual CMS is active doesn't display the list of created course.

Another info: it seems that the query is here
row 2854:2869 - \wp-content\plugins\indeed-learning-pro\classes\Db\DbUlp.class.php

public static function get_woo_product_course_relations(){
		$array = array();
		global $wpdb;
		$table = $wpdb->prefix . 'postmeta';
		$data = $wpdb->get_results("SELECT meta_value, post_id FROM $table WHERE meta_key='ulp_woo_product_course_relation' AND meta_value!='' AND meta_value!='-1';");
		if ($data){
		 foreach ($data as $object){
			 $temp['course_label'] = self::getPostTitleByPostId($object->meta_value);
			 $temp['product_label'] = get_the_title($object->post_id);
			 $temp['course_id'] = $object->meta_value;
			 $temp['product_id'] = $object->post_id;
			 $array[] = $temp;
		 }
		}
		return $array;
	}

Hope that this could help understand/solve the issue better.

Thanks,
Davide