This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 1.55 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by Alejandro 4 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Alejandro.

Author Posts
June 5, 2019 at 6:57 pm #3963587

danielM-162

I am trying to:
After hours of trying to get your plugin to work, i am now giving up and would like a FULL Refund ASAP.

June 5, 2019 at 7:50 pm #3963779

danielM-162

I need to get a reply just as fast as money was taken i need a refund asap. Software has no support and does not work.

June 6, 2019 at 1:19 am #3964667

Rajeeb Banstola

Hi,

Thank you for contacting WPML!

I'm very sorry to hear about your experience.

If you have any questions for us before proceeding to refund, I would love to help you!

However, if you have already made up your mind, please check the link below on our refund policy and enter your details on the form. Our team will contact you for the next steps.

https://wpml.org/purchase/refunds-policy/

Regards,

June 6, 2019 at 6:53 am #3966103

Alejandro
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) Italian (Italiano )

Timezone: Europe/Rome (GMT+02:00)

Hello Daniel,

First of all let me tell you that if you still want a refund you can totally get it if you meet the requirements (the time you ask for it is the one that counts).

I would like to know, if possible, why is it specifically that you're asking for a refund?

If you want, we can arrange a chat or we can continue from over here. If you tell me what is the problem, I'll gladly help you solve it and if you are still not satisfied, you can ask for the refund (I'll walk you through the procedure)

I'm sorry if I can't be more useful but unfortunately I don't know what problem you're facing and I see that you don't have other tickets opened, that might give me a clue about your problem.

Most of the problems that users have when they first install the WPML are fixed by just meeting the minimum requirements:
https://wpml.org/home/minimum-requirements/

I enabled a field where you can add your debug information, which is found in WPML > Support > debug information. Please add it there so it's private and secure.

The debug information will give me an overall idea of your installation and will help in troubleshooting your problem.

Regards,

Alejandro.

The topic ‘[Closed] Plugin is not as advertised, does not work, slows site to a crawl’ is closed to new replies.