Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bobby 8 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Bobby.

Author Posts
January 7, 2020 at 8:02 pm #5249353

svenG-16

Hi guys,

This ticket:

https://wpml.org/forums/topic/problems-with-wpml-and-cornerstone-x-theme/

was redirected to your Development Team some time ago and we're not getting any update whatsoever. Are their any news? We talked with the hosting support, they ran some tests and replicated the problem on our environment. They cannot see any server errors whatsoever. This is what one of the guys wrote today:

"I've spent a little time looking at the video and the behavior shown there and checking logs etc. in the back-end but I can't see anything that suggests it's a server side issue at the moment (eg. no errors showing timeouts, memory limits being hit etc.).

Did the plugin providers give any extra information as to why they believe this is a hosting issue or what this might be? It's certainly something linked to the German translation page and what happens when this is updated and saved but there are no logs to suggest a server error when this is saved which unfortunately doesn't give me a lot to go on from our side.

Are there specific requirements for this plugin to work in terms of versions, modules or access to the server?"

So I am eager for an update on your side. Is there anything you see that might be causing such an issue?

Kind regards,
Julian

January 7, 2020 at 8:12 pm #5249469

Bobby
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Los_Angeles (GMT-07:00)

Hi There,

I have followed up on the escalated ticket but at the moment there are no updates.

To make sure the assigned supporter is aware of this ticket I have updated them as well.

Any further information will be released in the original thread
https://wpml.org/forums/topic/problems-with-wpml-and-cornerstone-x-theme/page/4/

The topic ‘[Closed] Plugin Translation Issues and Info Update’ is closed to new replies.