This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Yvette 1 year ago.

Assigned support staff: Yvette.

Author Posts
September 18, 2018 at 10:23 am

geertD-3

I have a simular issue with 2 Woocommerce plugins.
The data that is sent to the admin, is received in each language.

1. Woocommerce bookings plugin:

When a user books an event, the admin recieves a confirmation mail in each language that is available at the site. ( so admin receives 3 mails )
How can I disable this ? 1 email in the admin language should be enough.

I expected to see: 1 booking confirmation mail as admin
Instead, I got: 3 confirmation mails. 1 in NL, 1 in FR, 1 in EN

2. Woocommerce booking exporter plugin.
When I export the data trough the plugin, the same data is written in each language. ( so triple )
See screenshot.
You can try it out here:
hidden link

September 19, 2018 at 8:11 am #2747691

Yvette
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+02:00)

Hello

1. Multiple "new order" notifications
This is a known and reported issue but unfortunately, for the moment, there is no workaround to offer you. I´ve added this ticket to the list of clients that need to be informed when a solution or workaround is available. I will now escalate this ticket to our compatibility team.

2. Woocommerce Booking Exporter
As this issue is regarding features provided by a different plugin by different authors, please open a new ticket for this investigation.

This original ticket will remain attached to the known multiple language email notifications and escalated to our compatibility team.

Do you have any questions before I do this?

The topic ‘[Closed] Plugins are sending data to admin in all languages’ is closed to new replies.