This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Shekhar Bhandari 4 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Shekhar Bhandari.

Author Posts
May 30, 2019 at 5:06 pm #3925265

ryanP-9

Hi,

Following up on a previous ticket:
https://wpml.org/forums/topic/polylang-to-wpml-php-fatal-error-uncaught-invalidargumentexception/

There's been some changeover in personnel with my client, but I'm now finally able to access the MySql Workbench on my client's server with their IT team supervising via remote desktop. I'm not able to provide you access to this site, but I can now access the WordPress installation tables.

As per Shekhar's previous suggestion, I located the {wp_prefix}_icl_translations table and I can confirm that no entries contain anything other than numerical values in the element_id column (there is no 'en' entry in this table's element_id column).

Do you have any more thoughts on why the Polylang to WPML plugin errors?

May 31, 2019 at 4:53 am #3927735

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kathmandu (GMT+05:45)

Hello there,

Thank you for contacting again. I'd be happy to help you further.

I took a look at the ticket mentioned, I would like to know if the error is still the same? Can you generate a new wp-debug log and provide us the new log?

Further, could you please go to WPML-> Support ->Troubleshooting and click the below buttons:

+ Clear Cache in WPML
+ Set Language information
+ Fix element types collation
+ Remove ghost entries from the translation tables
+ Assign translation status to duplicated content
+ Set language information

Look forward to your reply.

Thanks

The topic ‘[Closed] PolyLang to WPML – PHP Fatal error: Uncaught InvalidArgumentException’ is closed to new replies.