This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Radu 2 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Radu.

Author Posts
August 3, 2019 at 7:25 am #4334139

thaniC

I am trying to: Translate a post

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: It's in the admin section

I expected to see: I am not able to click on the edit icon of the translation on the page.

Instead, I got: A popup with a message is blocking me from clicking on the link.

August 4, 2019 at 9:25 pm #4336943

Radu
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+03:00)

Hey,

Thank you for reaching out the WPML support!

Have you tried to deactivate all the plugins that are not related to WPML and see if you still have this issue? Maybe there's a plugin adding the popup you're talking about and it can be removed by deactivating it.
If the issue is still there after this little check, please give me access to the dashboard area so I can have a closer look at this popup and see why you cannot press that edit icon.
The next reply is set to be private so you can safely send me the credentials.

Thanks,
Radu

August 12, 2019 at 11:30 am #4380377

Radu
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+03:00)

Hey,

I checked this a bit closer and it seems that there's some JavaScript code (from another plugin or maybe from the theme) that's messing the code from the tooltip.

In this case, can you try to install this plugin https://wordpress.org/plugins/add-admin-css/, please? Once you activated it, just simply go to Dashboard → Appearance → Admin CSS → Admin CSS field and paste this little snippet to it:

.tippy-tooltip.otgs-theme {
    transform: translateX(-40px) !important;
}

Just give this a try and tell me how the tooltip looks now.

Thanks,
Radu

The topic ‘[Closed] Popup is blocking the translation link’ is closed to new replies.