This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Noman 1 year ago.

Assigned support staff: Noman.

Author Posts
October 11, 2018 at 1:19 pm #2808350

mohamedM-20

I am trying to: have every gallery page as english version hidden link

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: on every gallery page just english is working

I expected to see:hidden link

Instead, I got:hidden link

October 12, 2018 at 9:16 am #2811372

Noman
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting WPML Support. Are you managing portfolios in your site as Custom Post Type?
If yes then you need to enable "translate" option for custom post type portfolio.

Go to WPML >> Settings >> Multilingual content setup tab. Scroll down to custom post type box, enable translate option for portfolio and click save button.

Then go to Portfolio menu >> there is a + icon, you need to click on the + icon to translate it to secondary language.

Here is doc for more details:
https://wpml.org/documentation/getting-started-guide/translating-custom-posts/

If still issue persists, please check for a possible plugin or theme conflict? To do that you can switch back to any default theme (e.g. Twenty Sixteen theme), Disable all plugins except WPML and see if this issue goes away with default theme and only WPML activated?

Thank you

The topic ‘[Closed] portfolio item name Gallery is not showing up on other languages’ is closed to new replies.