Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.4 before reporting any issue

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Henry Chandra 4 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Bruno.

Author Posts
July 11, 2019 at 2:52 am

Henry Chandra

I am trying to: edit the post

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link

I expected to see: the writable/editable post as i clicked on "Edit post"

Instead, I got: a popup message "The editor has encountered an unexpected error" . Its happening for all the posts when i try to click "Edit". Attached is the popup message i got when i click the content of post after clicked "Edit"

July 11, 2019 at 3:00 am #4185511

Bruno
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Thank you for contacting us. Where exactly can I see this problem you are reporting?

I accessed the link you posted above and the content was displayed correctly. Then I clicked the "Update" button to see if the error would be displayed, but it worked correctly too. I'll attach an image for you to see.

Can you please elaborate a little more so I can better understand?

Thank you.

July 11, 2019 at 5:54 am #4186199

Henry Chandra

Hi Bruno,

I think you are just opening the post and click the button "UPDATE". If like so, it ll work on my side as well.

The error message started to popup when you open the post on "EDIT" and then CLICK on the content to start writing . That is when the error is suddenly popup. Can you try again by clicking the content like you wanna write something on the post?

July 12, 2019 at 3:20 am
July 16, 2019 at 1:52 am #4214975

Henry Chandra

My issue is not really resolve but i appreciate it. Thank you!