Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.5 and check our list of Known Issues before reporting

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Marcel 2 weeks, 5 days ago.

Assigned support staff: Marcel.

Author Posts
November 14, 2019 at 1:56 pm #4947435

Thomas

I am trying to:Editing a woocommerce product

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:hidden link

I expected to see:All works, but everything is slow due to the POST flood. See the attached image - WPML starts this job download and bangs the server with it.

Instead, I got:Slow site

November 15, 2019 at 7:57 am #4951635

Thomas

I hope your second-tier support can look at this today. We were almost ready to launch and we need to get this resolved asap or I am going to have our client on my back:)

November 15, 2019 at 1:30 pm #4954349

Thomas

We have found the problem and a fix (for now). When I change settings to use WPML's Classic Translation Editor then we no longer see the post flood.

Since we need to get this site finished and live, we will upload the backup and deactivate the advanced translation editor. So I will remove your access shortly.

If you want to look more into this issue then we can set up a copy of the site where you can get access to test? My best guess is that ATE cannot somehow handle the many custom fields we have on our woocommerce products.

November 18, 2019 at 9:47 am #4963563

Marcel
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) German (Deutsch )

Timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+01:00)

Hi Thomas,

my name is Marcel. As Noman is not available today, I will take care of your ticket.

Thanks for the info that you found the problem. If you want we can off course take a further look on a site copy. The next answer is marked as private to provide credentials.

Thank You

Best Marcel

The topic ‘[Closed] POST flood when editing a product’ is closed to new replies.