This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Radu 1 month ago.

Assigned support staff: Radu.

Author Posts
September 13, 2019 at 12:26 pm #4568613

elliottR-2

I am trying to:
Post a language post to show.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:
hidden link

I expected to see:
The post I posted, and see when I log in to WP-admin

Instead, I got:
I see not the latest post I posted.

September 13, 2019 at 12:42 pm #4568673

elliottR-2

Im still in need of assistance for solve my issue.

September 16, 2019 at 4:29 am #4576291

Radu
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+03:00)

Hey Elliott,

Thank you for reaching out the WPML support!

Sorry for this delayed response but we are not working during weekend. It's Monday now and I'm here so let's take care of this.

First of all, is there any chance that you could give me access to the dashboard area, please? I checked the link that you attached but I suppose that the VI SØKER B2B SALGES- OG PARTNERSHIP MANAGER post is not the latest one that I should see (according to your issue description). In this case, I'll need to have a look at the dashboard area to see what might be causing this issue.

The next reply is set to be private so you can safely send me the credentials.

Thanks,
Radu

September 16, 2019 at 8:54 am #4577679

elliottR-2

Hi Radu, let me know if u need any more information from me to get started.

September 17, 2019 at 12:36 pm #4588461

Radu
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+03:00)

Hey Elliott,

I checked all the settings and, although everything looks good, the latest post is still not shown when you're not logged in. The even stranger part is that the post can be viewed (hidden link). Can you try to deactivate all the plugin except for WPML, activate a default theme (like Twenty Nineteen), and tell me if the issue is still available, please? I just want to make sure that this is not an issue added by other plugin (or theme) you're using. Please let me know how this goes.

Thanks,
Radu

The topic ‘[Closed] Post on a language not showing, once I logout WP admin.’ is closed to new replies.