This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by mandyL 5 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Marcos Vinicios Barreto.

Author Posts
May 2, 2019 at 9:56 pm #3729395

mandyL

Tell us what you are trying to do? I deleted old Chinese translated post, but it is still showing on the landing page. Is there a way to delete it? Please let me know the step how to delete the old post. It is showing on the English landing page, only the Chinese landing page, want to delete the post before May. hidden link Thank you.

Is there any documentation that you are following?

Is there a similar example that we can see?

What is the link to your site?

May 3, 2019 at 1:25 am #3729693

Marcos Vinicios Barreto
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Bahia (GMT-03:00)

Hello,

Thank you for contacting WPML Support. Please, let me know how to replicate the issue in your website, in which page is it possible to see the issue? I took a look in the provide url and couldn't notice anything wrong, maybe a screenshot should be of help here. Thank you for your collaboration, have a nice day.

May 3, 2019 at 11:38 am #3733867

mandyL

My domain for other page is hidden link I deleted the bottom 4 posts, but it is still showing. But it is not showing in English domain. hidden link Thanks.

May 3, 2019 at 12:59 pm #3734421

mandyL

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!