This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by boulosb 1 year, 8 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Andrés.

Author Posts
February 10, 2018 at 9:10 am

Eduard Sans Pérez

For the last two days I am trying to edit my german posts in Elementor and they get stuck in the loading page. The issue is triggered by WPML since I double checked all plugins and this is the only one that seems to cause it. From Elementor technical service they don't seem to find any solution to it, and neither do Siteground staff (my hosting provider). I enclose the debug information. Any ideas?

To see the error get into my dashboard > Posts (choose german language) > "Die ultimative Backpacker Packliste für Südostasien für Männer" (for example) > Edit with Elementor.

February 12, 2018 at 7:33 am #1514439

Andrés
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) French (Français )

Timezone: Europe/Paris (GMT+02:00)

Hello Eduard,

Welcome to WPML support forum.

I just took your original Spanish ticket, could we continue our conversation on that ticket which is more advanced?

Best regards,
Andrés

May 31, 2018 at 4:14 am #2254151

boulosb

So what was the solution to this? This issue has been happening for over a year now. I've commented on other posts to see the resolution and try and understand why the resolution is not part of the official release and it keeps happening...

Really frustrating for you guys to put out plugins with issues like this...