This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bobby 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Bobby.

Author Posts
June 25, 2019 at 2:04 pm #4085315

alanP-10

In one language (Chinese), the translations are not shown as posts but the posts are translated.

How do I "duplicate" them over as posts? When you click the pencil, or open the post in another language and edit the Chinese, it shows the translation. But the post isn't there?

June 25, 2019 at 7:31 pm #4087005

Bobby
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Los_Angeles (GMT-07:00)

Hello,

Please go to WPML => Support , and click on "Troubleshooting" while in the Troubleshooting page please perform the actions. (specifically "set language information" but i recommend performing all of them"

let me know your results please

June 27, 2019 at 10:00 am #4098861

alanP-10

Thanks Bobby for your help here,

Sadly, that did not work, I went through and did all the tasks but still the same issue.

June 27, 2019 at 10:01 am #4098879

alanP-10

Could it be that these post types use ACFs?

June 27, 2019 at 7:50 pm #4102677

Bobby
Supporter

Thank you for updating me . I dont believe this could be caused due to the ACF but if possible i would like to take a closer look

**Before we proceed I recommend to please take FULL BACKUP of your database and your website.**
I often use the Duplicator plugin for this purpose See: http://wordpress.org/plugins/duplicator/

I would like to request temporary access (wp-admin and FTP) to your site to fix the issue.
(preferably to a test site where the problem has been replicated if possible)

You will find the needed fields for this below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply.
The information you will enter is private which means only you and I can see and have access to it.

Thank you,
Bobby

July 2, 2019 at 7:35 pm #4129753

Bobby
Supporter

Please go to Spares->Trash and restore your Translations and let me know your results