Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.5 and check our list of Known Issues before reporting

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Diego Pereira 9 months, 4 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Diego Pereira.

Author Posts
February 12, 2019 at 10:17 am

marnixv-2

I am trying to:
+ Verify a MP3 in the PowerPress podcast plugin. On a page.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:
You can see it in the backend. see 4.png

I expected to see:
After verifying the URL the fields File size and Duration must be automaticaly filled in.

Instead, I got:
An error, sometimes 500 error, most of the times message "Error accured..."see 4.png

Looking forward for your reply,

Marnix

February 13, 2019 at 12:29 pm #3193927

Diego Pereira
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Hello @marnixv-2, welcome to the WPML support Forum!

This may be a server issue (your server is blocking the communication), a compatibility issue with WPML (not sure) or a issue with the plugin (not related with WPML).

To check, please try the following:
- Enable WP_DEBUG and WP_DEBUG_LOG on your website: https://wpml.org/documentation/support/debugging-wpml/
- Disable WPML temporarily
- Check if the same issue occurs with WPML disabled

If the issue still occurs with WPML disabled, it means that the issue is not related with WPML.

If the issue does not occurs with WPML disabled, please try the following:
- Enable WPML again
- Check if the issue occurs
- Send us the content of the debug_log. It will contain more details about the error and is generated on the wp-content folder

Please let me know the results.

All the best,
Diego