Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.5 and check our list of Known Issues before reporting

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Noman 2 years ago.

Assigned support staff: Noman.

Author Posts
November 13, 2017 at 9:54 pm #1429529

Julien

Hello,

I installed the theme, but when I want to change the preferences in "Location Options" it marks me an error and therefore can not register.
Can you help me ?

November 14, 2017 at 10:00 am #1429827

Noman
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi Julien,

Thank you for contacting WPML Support. I have seen this issue in the past, and to solve this I followed these steps:

1. Deactivate all WPML plugins and addons >> then reactivate it >> after that this option will work fine.

2. If the issue still exists, then you need to disable all plugins and change theme to a default theme (like 2017 theme) >> and activate WPML plugin >> change this option & save >> then if all works good, you can re-activate all your plugins and theme back.

I hope it helps, thank you

The topic ‘[Closed] Preferences erreur’ is closed to new replies.