This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Alejandro 8 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Alejandro.

Author Posts
February 7, 2019 at 2:01 pm

paulP-27

We tried to translate our WooCommerce Bookings to english but the price calculation does not work anymore.
We use WPML, WooCommerce Bookings and Bookings Addons Plugin.
On the translated page it shows a server error (500) which is obviously caused by the admin-ajax.php script.
Please get in touch with me so I can give you the Link and the Login data directly. (this ticket is public, right?)

February 7, 2019 at 3:23 pm
February 7, 2019 at 3:23 pm
February 7, 2019 at 3:26 pm #3171043

Alejandro
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) Italian (Italiano )

Timezone: Europe/Rome (GMT+02:00)

The ticket closed because you got offline for too long. since the problem is still not resolved i transformed the chat into a ticket.

Please let me know when you do as i recommended before.

Regards,
Alejandro.

February 7, 2019 at 3:30 pm #3171063

paulP-27

can you open the live chat again?

February 7, 2019 at 4:59 pm #3171593

Alejandro
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) Italian (Italiano )

Timezone: Europe/Rome (GMT+02:00)

Hello,
Unfortunately i can't but you can always open a new one and send this page link to whoever answers the ticket. they'll read the conversation and if i'm online they could even send it back to me, otherwise they will continue the troubleshooting process from where we left off just to help you sort this problem out fast enough.

Regards.

The topic ‘[Closed] Price calculation of translated website does not work properly’ is closed to new replies.