This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

You are not logged in. You can view support threads, but not post.
If you are already logged in, please refresh your browser.

Related documentation: WooCommerce Multilingual – Run E-Commerce Sites in Several Languages

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  miguel 4 years, 2 months ago. The support staff assigned to this topic is Harshad.

Author Posts
Author Posts
July 9, 2012 at 11:40 pm #66809

miguel

Hello I have installed the lated WPML as well as WooCommerce Multilingual, using 2 different currencies. Everything works great now, except for the Price Filter which continues working with Base currency even when in different language (which should be different from US$). Anyone can help me with this?

Thanks!
Miguel

July 10, 2012 at 4:35 am #66815

Harshad
Forum moderator

Dear Miguel,

Can you please paste the link of your site, so that we can get an idea?

July 10, 2012 at 12:16 pm #66879

miguel

Hello Harshad, thanks for response. Link to my site below:

http://mon-rue.com/shop/

As you can see the price filter upper limit stays the same, no matter if you change language/currency on top.

BR, Miguel

July 10, 2012 at 1:38 pm #66898

Harshad
Forum moderator

Dear Miguel,

Thanks for the link, I have confirmed with our development team and it looks like the price filter widget is not yet compatible.

Its a good idea to make it compatible, I have added it to our todo list, so our developers can take it into consideration.

July 11, 2012 at 1:58 pm #67058

miguel

Hi Harshad, thanks for the note!

I'll deactivate the widget, and wait that soon maybe the developers have an update.

Br Miguel

The topic ‘[Closed] Price Filter Widget does not change’ is closed to new replies.