This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 14 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bigul 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Bigul.

Author Posts
June 4, 2019 at 6:04 am #3948209

kseniiaC

I am trying to: disable plugins, choose default theme.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link

And when I trying filter products by price, I got only one product.

June 4, 2019 at 2:23 pm #3952685

Bigul
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello,

Welcome to the WPML support forum. I will do my best to help you to resolve these issues.

I have a doubt. The price filter is only set for *ГЕЛЬ-ЛАКИ* Product Category term? Because it is not showing for *РАСХОДНИКИ/ПРОЧЕЕ* and *ЭЛЕКТРООБОРУДОВАНИЕ* terms. Please try the following troubleshooting steps after a site backup and make sure the issue is existing or not.

1) Go to WPML>>Support page

2) Click on Troubleshooting link (blue link in the middle of the page)

3) In Troubleshooting page, please click on the following options of the *Clean up* section. Wait for confirmation of processing after each one.

- Clear the cache in WPML
- Remove ghost entries from the translation tables
- Fix element_type collation
- Set language information
- Fix WPML tables collation
- Assign translation status to duplicated content
- Fix terms count
- Fix post type assignment
- Recreate ST DB cache tables

--
Thanks!

Bigul

June 5, 2019 at 4:56 am #3957083

kseniiaC

Hello,

I have done all it, but the problem is not resolved.

The Price filter should be in each one category.

June 5, 2019 at 4:33 pm #3962703

Bigul
Supporter

Hello,

Thank you for the updates. Please check the following Product Category Archive links, it is not showing Price filter.

hidden link

hidden link

Maybe you are facing this issue because of compatibility conflicts. So to make sure if possible, please do the following steps.

a) Backup your site first
b) Switch for a moment to a WordPress default theme like 2017
c) Deactivate all the plugins that are not related to WPML
d) If the issue is gone, activate the plugin one by one to see with which one there is an interaction issue

--
Thanks!

Bigul

June 7, 2019 at 8:25 am #3974737

kseniiaC

Hello,

I copied site, enabled default theme and disabled plugins, but the issue is not resolved.

hidden link

June 7, 2019 at 5:26 pm #3978189

Bigul
Supporter

Hello,

Thank you for the updates. I would like to access the admin area of your site for further checking. Please fill the private details fields after a full site backup.

Please check the following links for more details about our private information sharing policies.

https://wpml.org/purchase/support-policy/privacy-and-security-when-providing-debug-information-for-support/

hidden link

--
Thanks!

Bigul

June 11, 2019 at 7:16 am #3992479

Bigul
Supporter

Hello,

Thank you for the login information. I have tried to upgrade to the latest version of WooCommerce and WooCommerce Multilingual plugins on your test site. But it was not working. The result was the same when I tried to upload the plugin files manually.

Because of the version compatibilities, we would like to make sure the issue is existing with the latest version of the plugins or not.

Please check the attached images for more details. So can you please share the FTP credentials.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

June 13, 2019 at 4:12 am #4009307

kseniiaC

Hello,

I Settled permissions for my site. Now we can update plugins. Can you try again check my issue

June 13, 2019 at 4:05 pm #4015439

Bigul
Supporter

Hello,

Thank you for the updates. The issue is existing on your staging site after the initial debugging steps. But not able to reproduce the issue in a fresh installation. Please check the following links.

hidden link

hidden link

Therefore I have forwarded the details to our second tier team for the expert opinion and waiting for the feedback now. We will get back to you soon. Please wait.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

June 19, 2019 at 5:03 pm #4053527

Bigul
Supporter

Hello,

For your kind updates, the issue is existing after our primary troubleshooting steps. So we would like to escalate the issue for further debugging. But because of the permission settings, I am not able to upgrade, install or delete the plugins on the staging site. So I have a couple of requests.

a) We have released a new version of WPML(4.2.7.1). So would like to make sure the issue is existing with the latest version or not. Please upgrade to the latest versions of the WPML plugins.

b) Please install the Duplicator plugin - https://wordpress.org/plugins/duplicator. We need a duplicator copy of your site for debugging the issue further.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

June 25, 2019 at 1:11 pm #4084777

kseniiaC

Sorry for a long delay.

1) We updated WPML. Unfortunately, the problem is still exists.
2) I installed Duplicator for you on test site. Also, I changed permissions, so now you should be able to install plugins.

June 25, 2019 at 5:45 pm #4086517

Bigul
Supporter

Hello,

Thank you for the updates. I made a Duplicator copy of your site and escalated the ticket to our second tier team for further debugging. We will get back to you as soon as possible. Please wait.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

June 28, 2019 at 4:16 pm #4109367

Bigul
Supporter

Hello,

For your kind updates, the issue is happening because the stock is not synced correctly in the translated products. Only 2-3 products were listing when we filter *In stock* status from secondary languages.

Few more products are listing while filtering by price & *In stock* status after I update(just resave) the translated Product from the native edit screen.

Please check the attached images for more details and let me know your feedback.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

July 1, 2019 at 7:18 am #4115999
kseniiaC

Hello.

I am sorry for unclear information in first message.

Let me explain in details what issues we experienced.
Price filter (from woocommerce) didn't filter product in secondary currency (it seems like it still filter in main currency). I searched source code, and didn't found any filters that applies to min_price max_price GET params from WPML Woocommerce module, but I can be wrong.

Also, currency symbol become in main currency, instead of current after ajax reload of woocommerce price filter (on change any filters basically). This issues only appears after ajax, if you reload page, currency will display properly. I've made some research and found that get_woocommerce_currency function get wrong currency on WC_Widget_Price_Filter widget init (see screenshots), that puts script with data (woocommerce_price_slider_params). Price filter uses that data to re-render price filter after ajax.
Links:
hidden link - default query
hidden link - query with price filter (no product for 508.36₽), while queried 506-2270

Thank you.

New threads created by Bigul and linked to this one are listed below:

https://wpml.org/forums/topic/split-price-filter-with-multi-currency/

July 1, 2019 at 6:28 pm #4121741

Bigul
Supporter

Hello,

Thank you for the updates. I have opened a new ticket for the multi currency issue. Because as per our support policies, we can only handle one issue per ticket. It will help us to serve you better and we can avoid discussing multiple problems in one ticket. I will get back to you soon on the new ticket. Please wait. Thank you for your understanding.

--
Thanks!

Bigul