This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Raja Mohammed 5 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Raja Mohammed.

Author Posts
May 12, 2019 at 2:16 pm #3793067

juan-manuelG-3

Hello, in the Spanish price is ok format, but in the English translation is not ok, it is different, why?
Thank you

May 13, 2019 at 10:33 am #3796993

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hi there,

Could you please help me with some more information, How you added the suffix text next to price. It seems more like that it added using a code snippet in such case can you please share the code with us. If you are using any theme or it is from the theme let me know details about it as well and share with us the temporary access to your site so that we can have a better look into the issue.

Kind regards
Raja

May 13, 2019 at 3:04 pm #3799779

juan-manuelG-3

Hi Raja, thank you.
I have solved the text, now it only remains to solve the price crossed out in the English language. can you help me with this?
hidden link
hidden link
Thanks you very much

May 14, 2019 at 6:37 am #3803979

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

HI,

The issue might be due to a plugin conflicting with WPML, We have several cases where the YITH Auction plugin, WooCoommerce Dynamic pricing is causing the conflict. can you confirm whether you use any of the plugins?

Please provide us the WPML debug information which enables us to understand more about your environment for faster support. Please refer https://wpml.org/faq/provide-debug-information-faster-support/

Kind regards
Raja

The topic ‘[Closed] price format translation’ is closed to new replies.