Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.6 and check our list of Known Issues before reporting

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 32 replies, has 9 voices.

Last updated by Alex.A 6 years, 6 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Alex.A.

Author Posts
July 24, 2013 at 9:57 am #148164

vayu

Hi David.
This problem only arises on the English pages. On my danish page it sets the correct price in the cart page.
The WordPress admin interface is set to danish and in WPML the default admin language is set to danish.
The default language is English in WPML.
Base country is Great Britain in WooCommerce.
The currency is set to Euroes in WooCommerce. (I know this seems wrong, should be Pound, but the site runs with English, German, Danish and Swedish languages and the client want the English and German pages to be in Euro.) Could it be this what messes it up?
Gravityforms voucher form currency is set to Euro on English voucher page.
hidden link

August 28, 2013 at 1:50 pm #158473

Alex.A

Dear Vayu,
We are very happy to announce a first beta of the new WooCommerce Multilingual plugin. It’s now available for your download and testing.

This may resolve the problem reported in your ticket.

To download this beta, please log in to your WPML.org account and click on Downloads. Scroll to the bottom and download the CMS Beta Package. As I write this email, the version is 2.9.2-b1. Unzip this file and you will find all of WPML’s components, as well as the beta plugins.
Also please download last WooCommerce Multilingual beta version 2.9.9-b2 and last Media Translation beta version 2.0-b2

You can get all the plugins from these packages. The components that you absolutely need are:
* WPML (sitepress-multilingual-cms) - from the CMS Beta Package 2.9.2-b1
* String Translation - from the CMS Beta Package 2.9.2-b1
* Translation Management - from the CMS Beta Package 2.9.2-b1
* Media Translation - 2.0-b2
* WooCommerce Multilingual - 2.9.9-b2
* WooCommerce, from: http://wordpress.org/plugins/woocommerce/

Complete documentation for the new WooCommerce Multilingual are being prepared right now. You will find usage instructions in the video clip in this blog post:
http://wpml.org/2013/08/wpml-2-9-2-new-media-translation-and-woocommerce-multilingual/

(Click on the WooCommerce image to start the movie)

This clip shows the new way WooCommerce Multilingual works. It’s a lot different than previous versions worked, with an emphasis on ease of use and improved functionality.

Let me know if this new release is resolving your issue.

Regards,

Alex,
WPML team,
By OnTheGoSystems team

August 28, 2013 at 3:07 pm #158532

Alex.A

Dear Vayu,
here is a new documentation page for WooCommerce Multilingual:
http://wpml.org/documentation/related-projects/woocommerce-multilingual/woocommerce-multilingual-beta/

The topic ‘[Closed] [BUG]Price not added to cart with Woocommerce gravityforms product addons’ is closed to new replies.