This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by Yvette 1 month, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Yvette.

Author Posts
September 7, 2019 at 4:06 pm #4529443

Adrien Lamotte

Hello,

Related issues are closed, so I open a new one.
The problem seems the same as :
https://wpml.org/forums/topic/prices-are-not-sync-between-languages/
https://wpml.org/forums/topic/variation-sale-price-and-schedule-not-synced-between-variations/

We are using the version 4.6.6 of WooCommerce Multilingual.

Thank you

September 9, 2019 at 10:21 am #4535905

Jack Vo

Hello,

I got the same issue too.

I removed Sale Price in English language, but in Thai language, it still shows Original Price and Sale Price.

Woocommerce 3.7.0 and Woocommerce Multilinggual 4.6.6 and other WPML latest hidden link

Thanks

September 9, 2019 at 11:07 am #4536301

Yvette
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+02:00)

Hello

This is a known issue for which a solution has been merged into our development version of WCML and will be released soon. Unfortunately I cannot give you a better estimate on the release date.

In the meantime, you can try either of these 2 workarounds that seem to be used by other affected clients:

1. You can delete the variation on the original product, save, then add the variation again. It will remove the sale price on the translated version.

--OR--

2. Set the sale price as the same from the regular price and click on update (ignore the validation warning). It will remove the sale price on the translated version.

I would appreicate if you could let me know if either of the workarounds resolves your immediate issue.

The topic ‘[Closed] Prices are not sync between languages (sale price)’ is closed to new replies.