This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 11 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by Yvette 1 month, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Yvette.

Author Posts
May 25, 2020 at 6:34 am #6207257

flemmingN

We have a webshop in Danish and English: srishop.dk

When I visit one of the English product categories, it looks like this:

hidden link

But when I select to see ONE OF THE PRODUCTS shown on the page (for instance: hidden link), the price IS NOT shown in Euro but in DKr. per default ?

(right now a developer helped us change this issue manually... but the problem is still there).

PS: When you add the product to the basket, you will see the Euro price again per default.

Thank you for your help....

May 25, 2020 at 8:17 am #6207735

flemmingN

I still need assistance after installing 4.3.14....

May 26, 2020 at 9:53 am #6217657

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Zagreb (GMT+02:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting WPML support!

While you are waiting for one of my colleagues to take this ticket and work on it, let me provide you with first debugging steps or if I can perhaps help with the issue quickly.

Can you tell me if you tried setting up default currencies for each particular language?

Regards,
Bruno Kos

May 26, 2020 at 10:33 am #6218137

flemmingN

In this screenshot you can see our currency settings. Should we change anything here?

May 26, 2020 at 9:21 pm #6223583

Yvette
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+02:00)

Hello

I´ll be helping you now.

The screenshot looks correct - this may be a theme issue.

To discard this possibility please do the following diagnostic test and let me know what happens:
- Temporarily deactivate you non-WPML plugins except for Woocommerce
- Temporarily change your active theme to Storefront
- Test the behaviour - does it change?

If so, then start rebuilding your normal environment, starting with your theme, and then systematically reactivate your plugins one-by-one testing the behaviour after each plugin activation until you find the plugin that is in conflict with our plugin.

If the problem is still present even with all plugins deactivate and the Storefront theme, then please send me a copy of your site IN THIS CONFIGURATION so that I can troublshoot it on one of our local servers. Here´s how to do this:
https://wpml.org/faq/provide-supporters-copy-site/

Thanks

June 3, 2020 at 10:20 am #6281979

flemmingN

Hallo again! We have found out that the plugin "Product Add-ons" together with WPML is causing problems. We have been in contact with "Product Add-ons"... but they believe that WPML is the problem?
Thanks for your help...

June 3, 2020 at 7:09 pm #6286739

Yvette
Supporter

Hello

Please upload your version of the plugin here:
hidden link

then configure an example of this problem and then write back with instructions on how to replicate the issue.

I will then verify the issue and be able to escalate this to our compatibilty team for more work.

June 4, 2020 at 7:38 am #6290515

flemmingN

Hallo!
Now I have installed the plugin "Woocommerce Product Add-ons" on the suggested site.
We have problems with the english version of our webshop. Examples:

When I visit one of the English product categories, it looks like this:
hidden link
But when I select to see ONE OF THE PRODUCTS shown on the page (for instance: hidden link), the price IS NOT shown in Euro, but in DKr. (when the product is added to the basket, you see the price in Euro again).

Another expample:
hidden link.
When I choose one of the text solutions here, the price 6,96 Euro will be added. But this is not the correct price. The text costs 380 Dkr/52 Euro (so the 52 Euro are divided by the exchange rate once again?).

I hope you can help us further....

June 4, 2020 at 8:48 am #6291181

Yvette
Supporter

Hello

I´ll have to split out your other issue to a new ticket as we are only allowed to handle a single topic per forum thread.

Going back to the prices in euro issue:
1. Did you setup an example in the sandbox site that shows the same problematic behaviour?
2. What steps do I need to do to see thsi on the sandbox site.

Thanks for sticking to a single topic here until we close it.

June 4, 2020 at 9:13 am #6291599

flemmingN

I haven´t set up the product in the sandbox.

But here you can see me settings on our own site:
hidden link

June 4, 2020 at 9:18 am #6291637

flemmingN

One of the products on our Danish version of the website:
hidden link

And the same product on our English version of the website:
hidden link

June 4, 2020 at 10:17 am #6292333

Yvette
Supporter

As per our protocol - I need to kindly insist that you set up an example of the problem you are facing on the sandbox site.

WIthout the example, I cannot escalate or work on your ticket any further. Please let me know when that is done and the steps that I need to do on the sandbox site to see the issue.

The sandbox site already has products loaded.

The topic ‘[Closed] Prices in Euro’ is closed to new replies.