If you are having a notice about writing the .mo files please read this doc

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by alessandroM-74 2 months, 4 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Bruno.

Author Posts
August 21, 2019 at 2:47 pm #4432387

alessandroM-74

I am trying to:set URL format for languages to subdirectory

And in the page I get an red error like in the image. I don't understand where is the problem.

thanks,
Alex.

August 21, 2019 at 2:51 pm #4432435

alessandroM-74

If I visit hidden link

obtain

<!--hidden link;

August 21, 2019 at 11:18 pm #4435331

Bruno
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Thank you for contacting us. This can be a false positive. When you access your site, even with this message, do the pages work correctly - in both languages?

Please, could you test this on pages and posts in both languages to see if any error messages will happen?

If the pages/posts are working correctly, you can ignore this message as it is probably a false positive.

Thank you.

August 22, 2019 at 7:37 am #4437143

alessandroM-74

Hi Bruno. Yes, the site work correctly in both languages even if the message in WPML Settings page remain. My issue is resolved now. Thanks a lot.