If you are having a notice about writing the .mo files please read this doc

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Vincenzo 11 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Vincenzo.

Author Posts
December 15, 2018 at 3:17 am #3003761

mohammedB-5

hi dear,
kindly i have a problem with the currency in the RTL website.
for example , find the attached pictures,

1- you will see that the arabic currency in the english website not looking good ,
2- the english currency in the arabic website not looking good.

i mean , if the currency is in the same language of the website , it will be shown good , if its not in the same language , it will not be shown properly

please fix the issue

December 17, 2018 at 9:36 am #3007222

Vincenzo
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Italian (Italiano )

Timezone: Europe/Rome (GMT+01:00)

Hello, thank you for contacting WPML Support!
I will take care of your ticket.

1. To verify if this is caused by WPML and exclude any compatibility issue, please try these steps, preferably on a staging version of the site:
❌ Before proceeding please make a full website backup! ❌
- Clear all the cache on the site
- Disable all the plugins except WPML and its add-ons, WooCommerce and WooCommerce Multilingual
- Set a WordPress default theme (eg. Twenty Sixteen).
- If the issue is solved, please re-enable the Plugins one after the other, and check the issue each time you enable a plugin.
It might also be due to the Theme.
Please do reactivate your Theme only after you are sure the issue isn't coming from a 3rd Party Plugin.
- Report me when the issue comes back.

2. Please note that, if necessary, you can select the default currency and the currencies "available" for each language.

Thank you

Related documentation:
https://wpml.org/documentation/related-projects/woocommerce-multilingual/#enabling-multiple-currencies

The topic ‘[Closed] problem in the currency switcher’ is closed to new replies.