This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Vincenzo 1 year, 5 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Vincenzo.

Author Posts
December 15, 2018 at 3:17 am #3003761

mohammedB-5

hi dear,
kindly i have a problem with the currency in the RTL website.
for example , find the attached pictures,

1- you will see that the arabic currency in the english website not looking good ,
2- the english currency in the arabic website not looking good.

i mean , if the currency is in the same language of the website , it will be shown good , if its not in the same language , it will not be shown properly

please fix the issue

December 17, 2018 at 9:36 am #3007222

Vincenzo
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Italian (Italiano )

Timezone: Europe/Rome (GMT+02:00)

Hello, thank you for contacting WPML Support!
I will take care of your ticket.

1. To verify if this is caused by WPML and exclude any compatibility issue, please try these steps, preferably on a staging version of the site:
❌ Before proceeding please make a full website backup! ❌
- Clear all the cache on the site
- Disable all the plugins except WPML and its add-ons, WooCommerce and WooCommerce Multilingual
- Set a WordPress default theme (eg. Twenty Sixteen).
- If the issue is solved, please re-enable the Plugins one after the other, and check the issue each time you enable a plugin.
It might also be due to the Theme.
Please do reactivate your Theme only after you are sure the issue isn't coming from a 3rd Party Plugin.
- Report me when the issue comes back.

2. Please note that, if necessary, you can select the default currency and the currencies "available" for each language.

Thank you

Related documentation:
https://wpml.org/documentation/related-projects/woocommerce-multilingual/#enabling-multiple-currencies

The topic ‘[Closed] problem in the currency switcher’ is closed to new replies.