Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.4 before reporting any issue

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by mohammedB-5 9 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Jamal.

Author Posts
January 31, 2019 at 1:26 pm #3148090

mohammedB-5

Problem

January 31, 2019 at 3:46 pm #3148620

Jamal
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) French (Français )

Timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+01:00)

Hello,

Thank you for contacting WPML Support. I will be glad to help with this.

I took this other ticket, so we can continue together to resolve the issues with your website. I acknowledge the bug that redirects product translation to Translation Editor even if it was set to WooCommerce Native Editor. I am looking into it and i will give you a reply on that ticket.

Would you like assistance with another issue ? If it is the same issue, kindly close this ticket and we will find a solution on the first ticket.

Best regards,
Jamal
WPML Support

January 31, 2019 at 3:48 pm #3148625

mohammedB-5

ok please i am waiting
kindly give me reply as soon as possible

January 31, 2019 at 3:49 pm #3148626

mohammedB-5

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

January 31, 2019 at 3:49 pm #3148627

mohammedB-5