Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.5 and check our list of Known Issues before reporting

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Author Posts
January 19, 2019 at 12:04 pm #3108127

rajG

Hello,

Please check when we are opening our website admin, it shows error

There is a problem with the String Translation table in your site. This problem is not causing a problem running the site right now, but can become a critical issue in the future. WPML support team knows how to fix it. Please add a message in the relevant support thread and we'll fix it for you.

last time i put ticket, I got this reply

========================================
Hi,

Thank you for contacting WPML support!

In order to confirm and give you steps on how to fix the problem, and that there are no other issues with your database, we would need a database dump or export with the plugin "Duplicator" of your site.

https://wordpress.org/plugins/duplicator/

I have marked your next reply private so you can safely add this information (including FTP and wp-admin info)
https://wpml.org/purchase/support-policy/privacy-and-security-when-providing-debug-information-for-support/

Please make a full backup of your database (or your site in full) beforeproviding this info.

Regards

Here is my website live details, I have taken backup, please solve the problem

admin details

ftp details

cpanel details

please help me and solve the problem

I look forward to get solution

Thanks in advance

January 19, 2019 at 3:06 pm #3108193

Vincenzo
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Italian (Italiano )

Timezone: Europe/Rome (GMT+01:00)

Hello, thank you for contacting WPML Support!

I deleted the access details from the public forum.
- Please add sensitive information only when required and when a private answer is enabled.

I am escalating this ticket to our 2nd Tier support.

We will update this ticket as soon as possible.

Thanks for your patience

January 21, 2019 at 1:27 pm #3112593

George Botsev
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Sofia (GMT+02:00)

Hello!
I am George and I am in charge of patching these kind of issues.
I visited your site and fixed the problem.
You are now good to go to continue with your project.