This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bruno 2 years, 4 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Bruno.

Author Posts
May 16, 2017 at 10:56 am #1277037

somosocialmedia-slS

Hello, I have a problem and it is this:
We have a web hidden link which has two languages ​​Spanish and English. All pages are synchronized except for the Cart page and we do not know why. The contents of the cart in Spanish do not synchronize with the contents of the cart in English.
Inside the Woocommerce Multilingual plugin I enabled the option to Synchronize the cart contents when you change languages ​​but it does not work either.

I am waiting for your answer! Thanks in advance!

May 16, 2017 at 6:38 pm #1277582

Bruno
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Hello,

This seems like a bug and our developers are aware of this. I will contact the second tier support and I will contact you.

Also, I've noticed that you are using 40MB of memory. The WPML requires at least 128MB: https://wpml.org/home/minimum-requirements/

Please, could you increase the memory limit for WordPress? To do it, please open the wp-config.php file in the root of your WordPress installation and after the opening PHP tag, add these lines:

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );

E.g.:

<?php

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );

Then save the file and using your FTP client, upload wp-config.php to your server. Then please try again and see if the problem persists?

Thank you.

The topic ‘[Closed] Problem of synchronization cart Woocommerce Multilingual’ is closed to new replies.