This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by romainO-2 3 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Bigul.

Author Posts
July 4, 2019 at 2:04 pm #4144215

romainO-2

Hello

I have a problem translating the « Before » field of a dynamic content (refearing to new taxonomy created with Custom Post Type UI) in a text module in Divi theme. I have globalized text modules and I try to translate them for each langage.

The problem is that I can only do it in visual builder mode (not in the Divi library), as there is dynamic content in it. If I try in Divi library, I get « this field include a dynamic value. You need to open the visual builder ». And when I click on « open in visual builder » I get a no result page.

Anyway, I tried to do it directly within the page in visual builder mode but when I set French translation and I save, it’s not updated and keeps the English translation, and same thing in the other direction.
The module admin label update is ok. The dynamic value translation is ok, but not the text in the « Before » field.

Both translations are not synchronized. Strangely, Spanish « Before » field translation is ok.

I’m not using any cache plugin.

I’m using last versions of WP, Divi, WPML and Custom Post Type UI.

No translation problem for all other module of the website. The issue is just for dynamic content.

It’s in this page, in the blue left column : hidden link

Thank you

July 4, 2019 at 6:26 pm #4145839

Bigul
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello,

Welcome to the WPML support forum. I will do my best to help you to resolve these issues.

I would like to access the admin area of your site for further checking. Please fill the private details fields after a full site backup.

Please check the following links for more details about our private information sharing policies.

https://wpml.org/purchase/support-policy/privacy-and-security-when-providing-debug-information-for-support/

hidden link

Please share me a couple of screenshots for a better understanding of the issue.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

July 5, 2019 at 5:28 pm #4153107

Bigul
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello,

Thank you for the login information and details. But sorry, I am not able to reproduce the issue exactly. When I open *Divi Layout* post for edit it is showing a blank screen for me. Please check the attached images.

Therefore I have a request. Please share me a screencast(video) for the visual preference of the bug.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

July 12, 2019 at 7:33 am #4195979

romainO-2

Sorry for the delay. That was a Divi problem, I guess.